Monday, July 30, 2007

Maiden Voyage......

Well, after giving this some thought I have finally decided to create an outlet for my personal thoughts, comments, rants, etc. that I find (more than occaisionally) bottled up inside of me. If these thoughts were worthy to swirl around in my noodle at various times, then some of them should be found worthy to find themselves in electronic print on this page. On the off chance that another living human being actually visits this site I hope to keep my ramblings in some type of coherent format. While I do encourage discussion of issues, let's not confuse oursleves. This site is designed as a place where people of conservative leaning principles can come to find a safe harbor. Please feel free to poke fun at myself, the content, my views, or anything else that tickles your fancy. While I hope to fire back, I hope the discussion can foster thought on some of the important issues of our day.

No comments: